REPORTING Director of Operations
The Application Support Administrator is responsible for the system configurations, operation, user management, and maintenance of applications. The Application Support Administrator supports both internal and external users.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain advanced knowledge of systems and business applications
- Maintenance of company applications
- Participate in meetings, internal and external, as needed
- Provide technical resolutions and support to the entire team
- Provide suggestions and process and system improvements
- Support clients and transferee’s online user experience
- New Client set up in the syspan
- Develop Client online initiation form
- Input client information, policies, etc.
- Configure system for Client contract pricing, billing, and terms
- Process Client service authorizations
- Design system view preferences, access, and communication
- Design ad hoc reports, automate reporting schedule
- Create and maintain client reporting dashboards
- Format and update client policy documents
- Assist in preparing annual client review presentations
- Application training internally and externally
- Manage and improve the survey process, reporting on supplier performance
- System new features and updates
- Upload documents into the operating system and SharePoint
- Create system templates for documents, emails, etc.
- Maintain Supplier Partner agreements in the system and provide reporting
- Maintain and monitor system for GDPR/CCPA Compliance
- 1-2 years of Relocation Industry experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in business data analysis
- Previous experience with SQL Server and Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, INEO MoveTrackport Builder, and creating reporting dashboards
- Expertise in design, development, and formatting of reports, charts, graphs, and dashwith drill-down capability and an emphasis on delivering very polished and formatted reports
- Ability to build complicated and accurate reports using advanced functions within reporsign tools
- Proven ability to develop quality ad hoc reports and analyses with minimal direction
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with generous match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Training/mentoring opportunities in a supportive, fun work environment
- Office environment – Initially totally “in office”; Hybrid potential
- Schedule is 9 to 5 EST, Monday through Friday
- Occasional availability after hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Interlink Relocation Resources is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us – InterLink Relocation Resources is a full-service Relocation Management Company based in Roswell, GA. For over 30 years, InterLink has streamlined the relocation process by providing end-to-end relocation and global mobility program solutions.
Interested in Applying for this Position?