The Financial Controller is responsible for developing strategic plans for finances, by overseeing all accounting and financial activities and supporting the health of the businesses, InterLink Relocation Resources, and Rental Relocation. The Financial Controller is responsible for the financial and regulatory compliance of all of the companies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage outsourced functions.
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
- Manage clients’ gross-up calculations and reporting.
- Manage clients’ global compensation process and reporting.
- Oversee product pricing and contract negotiations.
- Oversee Insurances.
- Management of Risk.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Security controls, with audits and distributions.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Oversee Federal and State tax preparation.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Must have 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations
- Possess an expert ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure, considering volume fluctuations
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with generous match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Training/mentoring opportunities in a supportive, fun work environment
- Office environment – Initially totally “in office”; Hybrid potential
- Schedule is 9 to 5 EST, Monday through Friday
- Occasional availability after hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Interlink Relocation Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply here: email@example.com
About Us – InterLink Relocation Resources is a full-service Relocation Management Company based in Roswell, GA. For over 30 years, InterLink has streamlined the relocation process by providing end-to-end relocation and global mobility program solutions. Rental Relocation provides corporate housing and short-term rental solutions.
Interested in Applying for this Position?