REPORTING Director of Global Mobility & Communications
Join us in a dynamic and expanding relocation management company where you can leverage your expertise as a Global Mobility Consultant to provide exceptional policy consultation and continuous support to assignees and relocating employees and their families.
As a Global Mobility Consultant, you will ensure a smooth and seamless mobility journey. Your responsibilities will encompass coordinating benefits such as temporary living, host housing, household goods shipments, arranging destination services, and overseeing all approved client benefits. As the primary contact throughout the relocation process and assignment lifecycle, you will establish strong collaborative relationships with internal teams, external partners, and clients, facilitating the administration of intricate global mobility programs and processes. Embrace this exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides high-touch policy consultation services to global transferees, including reviewing assignment letters, benefit details, and other complex components of the mobility program, such as compensation details.
- Oversees cross-border relocations or assignments from start to finish, maintaining active and ongoing communication with assignees to capture any changes that may impact their benefits or mobility status and manage all assignment at-post benefits, such as tenancy management.
- Communicates status changes to internal teams to ensure smooth coordination and execution of the mobility program.
- Tracks and audits various elements of the mobility program to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of benefits according to client expectations.
- Collaborates closely with internal teams, external partners, and clients to facilitate end-to-end service delivery, encompassing all client-approved benefits.
- Acts as a liaison between clients and partners, attending internal and external meetings as necessary to ensure effective collaboration and alignment.
- 5-7+ years of mobility consultant experience
- Knowledge of international assignment management and global business preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience working with vendors
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Team-oriented mindset with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Computer literacy with MS Office products and experience with INEO MoveTrack software a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow multiple client policies and procedures
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with generous match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Training/mentoring opportunities in a supportive, fun work environment
- Office environment – Initially totally “in office”; Hybrid potential
- Schedule is 9 to 5 EST, Monday through Friday
- Occasional availability after hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Interlink Relocation Resources is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please apply here: email@example.com
About Us – InterLink Relocation Resources is a full-service Relocation Management Company based in Roswell, GA. For over 30 years, InterLink has streamlined the relocation process by providing end-to-end relocation and global mobility program solutions.
Interested in Applying for this Position?