REPORTING Director of Operations
The Relocation Associate provides administrative support to relocation consultants and the leadership team. While this role is entry-level, there is room to grow. Join us in a dynamic and expanding relocation management company. The Relocation Associate’s role is to work behind the scenes to help Consultants with administrative duties while learning the Relocation Industry. A Relocation Associate will receive specific system training as well as on-the-job industry training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary responsibilities include researching Real Estate Brokers for relocating employees listing and purchase opportunities, placing Broker Market Analysis (BMA), home inspection and appraisal referrals, ordering title work, and requesting temporary living options.
- Review expenses and invoices for accuracy and proper coding for the operating system for payment processing and tracking; interact with the AP department as needed.
- Order office supplies; maintain inventory; assist in the onboarding of new employees.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills (experience in relocation or real estate a plus)
- Proficient in multiple computer applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- INEO MoveTrack software experience a plus
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with generous match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Training/mentoring opportunities in a supportive, fun work environment
- Office environment – Initially totally “in office”; Hybrid potential
- Schedule is 9 to 5 EST, Monday through Friday
- Occasional availability after hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Interlink Relocation Resources is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please apply here: email@example.com
About Us – InterLink Relocation Resources is a full-service Relocation Management Company based in Roswell, GA. For over 30 years, InterLink has streamlined the relocation process by providing end-to-end relocation and global mobility program solutions.
Interested in Applying for this Position?