REPORTING Director of Operations
The Rental Consultant serves as the single point of coordination and responsibility to manage an active caseload of the Client’s relocating employees and assignees, exhibiting a thorough understanding of individual policy benefits and facilitating all phases of activities by closely tracking timelines and events. Attention to detail is critical in this position. The Rental Consultant is responsible for administering Renter and Lump Sum policy relocations.
The ideal candidate for this opening must possess the ability to ensure a positive relocation experience for transferees by managing all service deliverables and communication with external and internal customers. The Rental Consultant will manage, and track activities performed by relocation partners, such as van lines, temporary housing, and rental agents.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide high-touch policy communication to transferring employees and spouse/partner
- Administer relocation benefits per policy or offer letter
- Coordinate and closely monitor all services, such as van lines, temporary housing, rental assistance
- Oversee relocation from client authorization to completion of the move
- Review expenses and invoices for accuracy and proper coding for the operating system for payment processing and tracking; interact with the A/P department as needed.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- Process lump sum payment requests with the proper tax coding per policy
- Audit employee-submitted relocation expenses per policy for reimbursement
- Audit supplier invoices for accuracy prior to approval for payment
- Remain as the employee’s advocate for a seamless mobility experience
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in the Employee Relocation industry
- Possess an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well under pressure
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Proficient in multiple computer applications, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- INEO MoveTrack software experience a plus
- Be available after-hours for occasional questions or issues
- High School Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Office environment – Initially totally “in office”; Hybrid potential
- Schedule is 9 to 5 EST, Monday through Friday
- Occasional availability after hours
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- IRA with generous match
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Training/mentoring opportunities in a supportive, fun work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Interlink Relocation Resources is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us – InterLink Relocation Resources is a full-service Relocation Management Company based in Roswell, GA. For over 30 years, InterLink has streamlined the relocation process by providing end-to-end relocation and global mobility program solutions.
Interested in Applying for this Position?